Elektric Drawingz 3 Elektric Drawingz 3

That was fun!

People can use this to record videos and stuff on it, I'm not doing that. But still, it's fun!

liam responds:

Thanks.

Sneaky Snake's Adventure Sneaky Snake's Adventure

Mommy, I know how to type now!

This game is defiantly better then that old 1995-some game Mario Teaches Typing >:C

catbrush responds:

thx palllll

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Great Game but it needs improvements

That was a very fun game, But it really needs even better improvements

Here are a few:

Pause Button, I keep on dieing when Im trying to do something while play this game, like posting on the BBS, ETC.

Maybe a couple backgrounds? Its fun really, but it just feels so plain without backgrounds

Select-able music, it really isnt so good listening to the same thing over and over again.

And maybe we can change the color of our stickmen? to make it more funner and colorful.

Other then that, its fun!

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Whoa!

Man, I thought part 2 was the last one, but you came out of nowhere and made the 3rd one withoout me noticing! This game is fun to play thou, took me a while to get through some levels, but other then some hard levels, this game is cool, I hope to see more from you since this series is an end :(

Windows 98 v1.0 Windows 98 v1.0

All Straight Up 10'S

That was VERY GOOD! You should add some new features if you could. And Its funny because Im using Windows 98 As We speak "For Real" Hahaha!

Poke Me! Poke Me!

Oh Crap!

The Sexual Harrasment WigMan Is out to get me......
I better go hide in my hideout and type on my laptop for this review...

Great game, It was "very" funny with the sexual harrasment thing....even though I might be going to jail for this..... :(

Wonchop responds:

You cannot hide from Sexual Harrassment Wigman

LR Interactive 1.1 LR Interactive 1.1

Great Game

Great Muisc and bosses,and everything,but theres this one thing that I get to fly all over the stage by pressing the jump button and the delete button at the same time then I will be jumped hiigh up into the sky and stay there and fly through the sky for a mintue.

Troy: A swingin approach Troy: A swingin approach

Very great game

but the starting sound sounded weird, lol,other than that, very good game,i think this one will make it to award of the day ;D

Chix Creator Chix Creator

Your a good person... :)

im so happy you aint one of those people who say "VOTE 5 PLEASE" or "VOTE HIGH SO I CAN BE ON THE FRONTPAGE AND BE POPULAR!", theres alot of those people, so glad this game is fun and not a gold digger artist, =D

1aurenx responds:

Yeah you got a point there!:D
I know my game is simple and I don't need a high score, I just want to entertain people with it! Thanx for the review!

GC ttt GC ttt

omg funny!!!!

LOL Funny i liked the part when the guy was rapping one piece mother (beep) Make more of these!!!!!!!!!