Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Lovin Jerry!

I never thought I'd see Jerry again since his feature film =P

Awesome Movie, I am proud to say I didn't jump when he open'd the closet. and I didn't even the read the part that says the movie might make you jump, so yea, it was unexpected for me. Also, Like anyone else who is cool, LOVED your animation style.

Jerry was so nice, so quiet [wait, he was quiet in the other movie too, nevermind,] What happened, did the parents who adopted him screw his mind up.

And yes, I love the hell references to "Jerry" :P

Mario ans Mechasonic Mario ans Mechasonic

omfg I came

god that was

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Don't say you're not the greatest, JonBro >:C

You really are awesome at doing flash, I will make the exact same angeri faic mario made if you say you're not the greatest animator again.

JonBro responds:

One look at The YuYu or Castle III would tell you I'm not the greatest animator on Newgrounds. XD

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

Pure Funny.

Waiting for a while, I was getting curious of the longer it was, the more funnier it was, and gosh I was right, That was just funny I fell of my chair laughing. Will Blockhead have any "special" adventures for Episode 10, I'm excited for that episode!

Turkeys Turkeys

I dont know why

But this movie reminded me of the style of Bonus Stage's movies, but Bonus or not, This movie is ultra-cool, short,simple, and to the point

Be Sprited 3 Be Sprited 3

Rebaz = Win.

Can't wait till BS 4.

rebaz responds:

Rebaz = win?
no, dont say that?

its more like BS TEAM = WIN(besides rebaz LOL!)

Thnx dude, you fucking rule

NOT Tails and his GBA DX NOT Tails and his GBA DX

Yay

To the people who want another GBA, I think the small picture for this flash shows it all. But this movie is win, I would love to see all the sadden faces of others expecting another Tails & His GBA :D

You sir, get a 9!

Haha, thanks dude. ;)

My Name Is Kyle My Name Is Kyle

So this is your oldest flash

Well Dude, that seriously was great and funny.

Thanks.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Funniest. Movie. Ever

That was the funniest ever, I fell out of my chair laughing, and then the ending was very un-excepted and I died of laughter. Best Funniest Movie ever

SBC plots for Frontpage! SBC plots for Frontpage!

Very nice movie

That numa numa stuff made me spit pepsi onto my computer table, but that was seriously funny, Cant wait till Clockday '06!

RupeeClock responds:

Haha, oh yeah, trust me you're gonna love it!